We welcome you with certainty and with a particularly acurate level of preparation. Our big advantage for you: a location surrounded by nature with guaranteed sunshine, spacious facilities, many private areas, diving, tennis, hiking, biking...
We guarantee you a holiday free of fears and worries! In consultation with health experts, we have developed new safety and hygiene concepts for our resort. We are constantly adapting them to the latest guidelines and training our team on the latest measures.
However, your well-being is just as important to us. We are certain that we will succeed in maintaining the PSM feel-good spirit.
Carefree booking - we are at your disposal every day.
To ensure that you can plan your holiday without worries, the following cancellation policies are applied:
From 06.05 to 11.05.21 (included) and from 17.10 to 28.12.21 (included)
Until 48h prior to arrival: free of charge
48h prior to arrival: 100% of the total room rate
From 12.05 to 24.06.21 (included), from 05.09 to 16.10.21 (included) and from 29.12 to 01.01.22 (included)
Until 10 days prior to arrival: free of charge
9 to 0 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total room rate
From 25.06 to 04.09.21 (included)
Until 28 days prior to arrival: free of charge
27 to 0 days prior to arrival: 100% of the total room rate
Covid-19 cancellation situation: If you are unable to start your holiday due to Covid-19 (risk area, entry or exit ban, quarantine obligation in your country after a trip to Italy, infection in your own household), you can cancel or move your booking free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
Book in complete safety!
Your holiday in perfect safety
- We have reduced our room capacity by 30%.
- Online Check-In: Send us your registration data conveniently from home and you will receive the necessary form from us in advance.
- The general distance rules apply in all public areas.
- All our rooms and suites are located in independent residential units.
- At least two sunbeds / deck chairs on the terraces / balconies of each room and suite.
- 23.5 hectares of pure freedom and security on the shores of Lake Lugano (1,000 square metres per guest!).
- Our resort is surrounded by nature and far from the city centre.
- 3,000 sqm of private beach directly on the shores of Lake Lugano, with sun loungers arranged to ensure a safe distance.
- Highest standards of hygiene at all levels - all areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected (disinfection, ozone cleaning, steam cleaning).
- All employees who are in contact with guests for longer than 15 minutes and closer than 2 metres wear protective masks (e.g. during massages).
- The protective mask for your mouth and nose, which we can give you upon arrival if you do not have one with you, is worn out of respect for other guests and employees. This is necessary if the minimum distance cannot be maintained and in closed rooms. When exploring the outdoor area of the resort, please observe the current COVID-19 regulations, which currently require the use of protective masks for the mouth and nose and should be worn in crowded areas.
- We have to avoid crowds of people - therefore we will refrain until further notice from events and activities that we cannot carry out under the given protective measures.
Restaurants & Bar
- Our restaurants are normally open, and we take care to keep a safe distance and to comply with the prescribed hygiene standards (seasonal or weather-dependent closures are possible).
- In order to guarantee a smooth and safe course of events, we strongly recommend that you reserve your restaurant / table in advance (this does not apply to our beach restaurant).
- All employees wear a mask.
- Breakfast buffet: will be in the usual, rich form, but served until further notice.
- Room Service is available at any time between 08.00 and 21.30 hours.
- 100% Nature - Our chef Michele Pili will spoil you with fresh, regional and high quality products.
- As many dishes as possible are served directly at the table.
- There is no compulsory mask at the table in the restaurants and at the bar. Out of respect for others, a mask or a scarf must be worn at the buffet.
- The Club Bim Bam Bino is open regularly.
- The supervision takes place in small groups.
- The activities take place mainly outdoors.
- For organisational reasons, registration up to the evening before the activity is obligatory.
- Children's areas are continuously cleaned and disinfected.
Beach and Pools
- Sunbeds: the sunbeds and umbrellas have been rearranged. On the beach there is at least 10 square meters of space per sunshade and at least 7 square meters at the pools. A regular disinfection is carried out.
- The Relax-Pool and the Fun-Pool are open at the usual times.
Wellness & SPA
- Cosmetic treatments and massages can be booked before your arrival or at the reception.
- SPA facilities and indoor swimming pool are open, as the virus is not resistant to chlorine, high temperature and humidity. In case of large numbers of visitors, we will limit the number of guests as a precaution and if necessary or required, we will make a reservation plan to ensure the safety of all customers. We will extend the opening hours if necessary.
It gets even more beautiful!
The new ARIA Retreat & SPA and the adjoining SPA CEò, located at the highest point of the Resort, are in the final stages of construction. We are very proud to announce that the opening - despite various lockdowns - will take place as planned on June 29, 2021.
We look forward to sharing with you our new jewel on Lake Lugano!
Raimondo C. Sartorio & the PSM team
Last update: 1st April 2021 / 09.00 am