We welcome you with certainty and with a particularly careful preparation. Our big plus for you: location in the middle of nature with guaranteed sunshine, spacious facilities, many private areas, diving, tennis, hiking, biking...
We guarantee you a holiday free of fears and worries! In consultation with health experts, we have developed new safety and hygiene concepts for our resort. We are constantly adapting them to the latest guidelines and training our team on the latest measures.
However, your well-being is just as important to us. We are certain that we will succeed in maintaining the PSM feel-good spirit.
Carefree booking - we are available for you daily.
Book in complete safety!
Your holiday in perfect safety
- We have reduced our room capacity by 30%.
- Online Check-In: Send us your registration data conveniently from home, you will receive the necessary form from us in advance.
- The general distance rules apply in all public areas.
- All our rooms and suites are located in independent residential units.
- At least two sunbeds / deck chairs on the terraces / balconies of each room and suite.
- 23.5 hectares of pure freedom and security on the shores of Lake Lugano (1,000 square metres per guest!).
- Our resort is surrounded by nature and far from the city centre.
- 3,000 sqm of private beach directly on the shores of Lake Lugano, with sun loungers arranged to ensure a safe distance.
- Highest standards of hygiene at all levels - all areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected (disinfection, ozone cleaning, steam cleaning).
- All employees who are in contact with guests for longer than 15 minutes and closer than 2 metres wear protective masks (e.g. during massages).
- The protective mask for your mouth and nose, which we can give you upon arrival if you do not have one with you, is worn out of respect for other guests and employees. This is necessary if the minimum distance cannot be maintained and in closed rooms. When exploring the outdoor area of the resort, please observe the current COVID-19 regulations, which currently require the use of protective masks for the mouth and nose and should be worn in crowded areas.
- We have to avoid crowds of people - therefore we will refrain until further notice from events and activities that we cannot carry out under the given protective measures.
Restaurants & Bar
- Our restaurants are normally open, and we take care to keep a safe distance and to comply with the prescribed hygiene standards (seasonal or weather-dependent closures are possible).
- In order to guarantee a smooth and safe course of events, we strongly recommend that you reserve your restaurant / table in advance (this does not apply to our beach restaurant).
- All employees wear a mask.
- Breakfast buffet: will be in the usual, rich form, but served until further notice.
- Room Service is available at any time between 08.00 and 21.30 hours.
- 100% Nature - Our chef Michele Pili will spoil you with fresh, regional and high quality products.
- As many dishes as possible are served directly at the table.
- There is no compulsory mask at the table in the restaurants and at the bar. Out of respect for others, a mask or a scarf must be worn at the buffet.
- The Club Bim Bam Bino is open regularly.
- The supervision takes place in small groups.
- The activities take place mainly outdoors.
- For organisational reasons, registration up to the evening before the activity is obligatory.
- Children's areas are continuously cleaned and disinfected.
Beach and Pools
- Sunbeds: the sunbeds and umbrellas have been rearranged. On the beach there is at least 10 square meters of space per sunshade and at least 7 square meters at the pools. A regular disinfection is carried out.
- The Relax-Pool and the Fun-Pool are open at the usual times.
Wellness & SPA
- Cosmetic treatments and massages can be booked before your arrival or at the reception.
- SPA facilities and indoor swimming pool are open, as the virus is not resistant to chlorine, high temperature and humidity. In case of large numbers of visitors, we will limit the number of guests as a precaution and if necessary or required, we will make a reservation plan to ensure the safety of all customers. We will extend the opening hours if necessary.
It gets even more beautiful!
Above the resort you will find our new SPA CEò in the process of being built. The lockdown has caused a delay in delivery; the planned complete shutdown of the site over the summer months has thus been thwarted.
However, thanks to the advanced stage of the works and the specially chosen production method, this does not pose any significant disturbance to our guests. Only in the vicinity of the Fun Pools, Bellavista and the playground may there be some short acoustic disruptions under certain circumstances.
Holidays this year bring more time for ourselves and our loved ones. To sum up: it will be different - it will remain beautiful!
Raimondo C. Sartorio & the PSM team
Last update: 23 November 2020 / 09.00 am