Parco San Marco's commitment to you, our guests, as we navigate through Coronavirus (Covid-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) continues to evolve.
Your travel safety
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the Coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Here you will find a detailed description:
PSM HYGIENIC FOOTSTEPS IN THE TIMES OF COVID-19
Your travel flexibility
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind.
Your holiday in complete safety
- All our rooms and suites are located in independent accommodation units.
- At least two sunbeds / loungers are available on the terraces / balconies of each room and suite.
- 23 hectares of pure freedom and security on the shores of Lake Lugano (1,000 sqm per guest!).
- Our Resort is surrounded by nature and far from the town centre.
- 3.000 sqm of private beach directly on the lake of Lugano with sunbeds arranged to guarantee the safety distance.
- The reception is wide and allows you to guarantee a safe distance.
- Our virtual guest directory is always up to date and you can consult it every time you connect to the hotel's WiFi network.
- Training of the Housekeeping team with constant updating of cleaning and sanitization protocols to ensure the health of staff and guests.
- All employees who spend more than 15 minutes in contact with guests at a distance of less than two metres will always wear protective masks (e.g. massage therapists).
- We need to avoid gatherings of people, which is why we will not be holding any meetings or events where we are unable to implement the safety measures.
- All our employees are regularly tested for COVID-19 by our specialist doctor.
- All our guests also have the possibility to be tested in the hotel. You will receive the medical certificate for the test on site or by e-mail.
Your cooperation is an important part of this
- During your stay, please adhere to the specifications of the Ministry of Health. Maintain a two-metre distance to others and use the hand sanitisers provided in public areas.
- If you have felt unwell over the past ten days or experienced any acute respiratory disease symptoms, please do not come and stay. We will be happy to move your reservation to a later date.
- Due to the restricted capacity in our restaurants, we would ask you to adhere to your reserved times.
- Please come and speak to us if you have any questions or are feeling unsure about anything; we will be happy to help you.
Last update: 25 May 2020 / 09.00 am
Book in complete safety!