- What times are check-in and check-out?
The suites are available from 4.00pm and the check-out time is no later than 11:00am.
- What is the address for GPS / satellite navigation systems? What are the GPS coordinates?
The address is Localitá Cini 31 -22018 Cima di Porlezza- Italia
The GPS coordinates are:
- Which are the nearest airports / train station? Where is the nearest bus stop?
The nearest airport is Lugano-Agno (about 20 Km) and Milano Malpensa airport is about 90 km from the Resort. The closest train station is in Lugano (about 15 Km) and the bus stop is situated at the main entrance to the Resort.
- Where can I park my car? Is there a fee for parking?
There are covered and un-covered parking spaces located within the resort and the parking fee is €20 per night per car. Book your stay directly to enjoy a 50% discount!
-Where can I leave my luggage at the arrival?
You can leave it in the car. After the check in we will help you to carry it in your room.
- Are pets allowed? Is there an extra cost? If so, how much per night?
Dogs are welcome for a supplement of Euro 25,00 per night, food excluded.
- What time is breakfast served?
Our “Buongiorno” breakfast buffet is served from 07:30 to 11:00 from Monday to Saturday and until 11:30 on Sundays.
- What are the specifications of the Suite?
In your suite you will find the following: bath robe, slippers and pool towels. Children’s bath robes are also available. Children’s slippers are not provided.
- Is there an extra cost for the use of the sofa bed? Are child beds / cots available?
The use of the sofa bed or the child bed/cot carries a supplement according to the age of the child. Please contact our reservation team for more information.
- Are the prices shown per person or per room?
Prices are per room (double occupancy) and include our “Buongiorno” breakfast buffet and the use of the SPA San Marco.
- Which credit cards are accepted?
Our reception accepts the following credit / debit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Amex, Diners. If you need to make a pre-payment for your reservation, please note that only Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- How many restaurants are there inside the Resort? Is it necessary to book a table in advance? What is the dress code?
The Resort has four restaurants with seasonal opening periods.
We suggest that you book a table in advance at least for the day of your arrival. To benefit from our “Half board” offer, available in Ristorante & Bistro San Marco, you need to book a table before 13:00 the same day. Alternatively, you can dine “à la carte” with an advanced reservation.
The dress code in our restaurants is “smart casual”. At Ristorante “La Terrazza” the dress code is “casual elegant” (trousers for men).
- Are vegan / vegetarian and food allergy / intolerance menus available?
Our Executive Chef and his team will be happy to accommodate all your needs. Please communicate your requests when you reserve or to our reception staff during your check-in.
- Are all restaurants suitable for children?
Yours and your children´s needs are to us paramount. For this reason we have tailored our restaurants so even our young guests can enjoy a pleasant and cheerful dining experience in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere!
Ristorante San Marco: with a play area, dedicated to families with kids/toddlers aged less than 1,99 years old. Here they can have their breakfast and dinner in complete serenity.
Ristorante Bistro: for families with children from 2 years old. Here breakfast and dinner is served in a bright and colorful setting.
Ristorante “La Terrazza”: a dashing ambience for grownups of more than 16 years old, start the day with our rich and healthy breakfast and to top it with a gourmet dinner.
La Masseria-Beach Terrace & Grill: the perfect place to dine with the whole family, a spectacular view of Lake Lugano awaits you! (open from April to October).
Pizzeria San Marco: enjoy a tasty pizza with your kids directly on the lake front! (seasonal opening and subject to weather conditions)
- What are the Spa San Marco opening hours?
The pool area is open from 7:30 to 21:00. The sauna area is accessible exclusively to adults and is open from 14:00 to 21:00.
- Until what time is the indoor pool open for families?
During our “well-being time” children can stay in the pool until 16:00 instead until 18:00 during “family time”. On Thursdays children can stay until 20:00 as part of the “Family Day”.
- How far in advance do I need to book a massage / treatment?
We recommend that you book your treatment at least 2 to 3 days before you arrive in order to have the best chance of availability.
- When are the Kids’ Clubs open? From what age can children participate at the clubs?
The resort offers 3 age-oriented Kids’ Clubs: Mini Club (from 2 to 5 years), the Club Bim Bam Bino (from 6 to 11 years) and the Teen Space (from 12 to 15 years). From April to October the clubs offer a daily activities program run by our multi-lingual staff. During the other months no supervised programs are available but it is always possible for children to play in the children’s areas whilst supervised by their parents.
- What languages are spoken at Reception?
At Reception you will find a polite and helpful, multi-lingual staff who speak Italian, German, English, French and Spanish.