Lago di Como - Movietour
Lago di Como – Movietour
“When you look at the sky over Lake Como, it’s clear that God exists”. -Robin Williams-
The Lake Como with its amazing landscapes and its wonderful villas of old charm is the perfect location for movies, commercials and TV series. Many movies, known all over the World, were recorded.
The Lake of Como, already known all over the World for its inimitable charm and for its wonderful villas, thank to this international appearances into the show business is become one of the most exclusive and famous holiday destination of the World and a place where invest, also huge sums, for buying a property as some VIP made. They choose the Lake Como for its outstanding natural beauty, its quiet and its privacy.
Visit the film locations from movies such as:
- Casino Royale - James Bond filmed in Villa Balbianello in Lenno and in Villa Gaeta in Menaggio
- Ocean’s Twelve filmed in Villa Erba Cernobbio
- Star wars II Episode: the Clone wars - Villa Balbianello is the romantic background of the second episode of this famous saga
- A Difficult Life - The movie recorded by Dino Risi, is set between Como and Rome. The protagonist is the owner of a small hotel in Lenno, on the western shore of the Lake
- The other Man of Richard Eyre, with actors like Liam Neeson, Antonio Banderas and Laura Linney, were filmed in Villa D’Este.
- And many more…
See more at: www.images.co.camcom.gov.it/f/Varie/ci/cineguida.pdf